Last updated: January 05, 2020
This Terms of Service describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use, and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You about Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
1. Term. Unless Your Account and subscription to a Service is terminated in accordance with the terms of the master Agreement or unless otherwise provided for in an Order Form, Your subscription to a Service (including any and all associated services) will renew for a Subscription Term equivalent in length to the then expiring Subscription Term. Unless otherwise provided for in an Order Form, the Subscription Charges applicable to Your subscription to a Service for any such subsequent Subscription Term shall be Our standard Subscription Charges for the Service Plan and Deployed Associated Services to which You have subscribed or which You have deployed, as applicable, as of the time such subsequent Subscription Term commences.
2. Cancellation. Either Party may elect to terminate Your Account and subscription to a Service as of the end of Your then current Subscription Term by providing notice, in accordance with the master Agreement, no less than thirty (30) days prior to the end of such Subscription Term.
3. Mutual Termination for Cause. A Party may terminate the master Agreement for cause (a) upon written notice to the other Party of a material breach if such breach remains uncured at the expiration of thirty (30) days from the date of the breaching Party’s receipt of such written notice; or (b) if the other Party becomes the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors.
If the master Agreement is terminated by You in accordance with this section, We will refund You any prepaid fees covering the remainder of the Subscription Term after the effective date of termination.
If the master Agreement is terminated by Us in accordance with this section, You will pay any unpaid fees covering the remainder of the Subscription Term pursuant to all applicable Order Forms. In no event will termination relieve You of Your obligation to pay any fees payable to Us for the period prior to the effective date of termination.
4. Payment Upon Termination. Except for Your termination under Section 3., if You terminate Your subscription to a Service or cancel Your Account prior to the end of Your then effective Subscription Term, or if We terminate or cancel Your Account pursuant to Section 3., in addition to any other amounts You may owe Finda, You must immediately pay any then unpaid Subscription Charges associated with the remainder of such Subscription Term.
5. No Refunds. Except for Your termination rights under Section 3., if You elect to terminate Your subscription to the Service or cancel Your Account prior to the end of Your then current Subscription Term, no refunds or credits for Subscription Charges or other fees or payments will be provided to You.