FINDA, a website that is operated by N.E.O Marketing Group (the “Paid Campaign Operator“) offers, among other things, advertising and marketing services to businesses (the “Business” and/or the “Advertiser“), by setting up a Paid Campaign Facebook’s and Instagram’s platforms (a “Paid Campaign“).
Subject to paying the consideration set forth below fully and on time, the Business will be advertised via paid advertising in the Paid Campaign, at the terms and the dates set forth below:
- The Business will forward content to the Paid Campaign Operator (text, logo, and images), to post them as an ad on the Paid Campaign, and by transferring them to the Paid Campaign Operator, the Business declares and undertakes that it has all permits, licenses, and rights to such content, including for the purpose of posting them in the Paid Campaign.
- Advertising on the Paid Campaign does not give the Advertiser any propriety right or any other right to the Paid Campaign.
- The Paid Campaign Operator reserves the right to refuse to advertise and/or terminate any advertising by any potential Advertiser, at its exclusive discretion, for any reason whatsoever.
- Content that is or might be in breach of the provisions of the applicable law and/or third-party rights may not be posted on the Paid Campaign, including advertising that might harm the Paid Campaign Operator and/or one of the other Paid Campaign advertisers, including advertising that promotes criminal offenses, violates privacy, and advertising that is harmful, threatening, racist, slanderous, or offensive. Note that the Paid Campaign Operator’s approval of the advertising and posting it on the Paid Campaign does not impose any liability on the Paid Campaign Operator, and the advertising Business remains personally and exclusively liable for any advertising that violates these terms.
- The Paid Campaign Operator does not guarantee that the service provided in the Paid Campaign will be provided regularly with no interruptions, disturbances, damages, malfunctions, errors, hardware malfunctions, software malfunctions, or lines of communication malfunctions, and no claim, lawsuit, or demand toward the Paid Campaign Operator will be made in connection with this.
- The Paid Campaign Operator may shut down the website and/or occasionally change how the services and content it provides are structured, their appearance, and their availability, with no need to notify the Advertiser in the Paid Campaign of this in advance.
- The Paid Campaign Operator reserves the copyrights and all other intellectual property rights in the Paid Campaign Operator’s content and to the Paid Campaign and the ad design.
- The Advertiser alone is responsible toward its customers and third parties for the quality of the product and/or the service the Business sells, and hence, the Paid Campaign Operator bears no liability for any damage or loss to the Advertiser and the user following a purchase of the product and/or service from the Business, and the Advertiser exempts the Paid Campaign Operator from all liability in connection with this and undertakes to hold it harmless against any harm caused to it following a third-party lawsuit concerning the Business’s product or service, immediately upon its first demand.
- After submitting the advertising content, the Paid Campaign Operator will inform the Advertiser, who will be asked to approve the advertised content and images in writing (approval via email or via WhatsApp).
- The Business must give notice of its approval or make corrections within three days of receiving the first sample ad, no more than three corrections will be made.
- The Advertiser will receive notice of any update of the Paid Campaign Operator makes, whether at the Advertiser’ on-demand or at the Paid Campaign Operator’s initiative, and it is responsible for approving the update.
- Please note that ads by the businesses that appear on the Paid Campaign are usually uniform in nature, and the Paid Campaign Operator has exclusive discretion and it alone decides on the page and/or the ad’s nature and design.
- The Paid Campaign Operator will do its best to make sure the Advertiser’s content is accurate; however, the Paid Campaign Operator is not liable for anything that follows from an error, an omission, or misleading information.
- The Paid Campaign Operator will ask to advertise the businesses on the various online marketing platforms available to it (via paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, or Google), according to the agreement vis-à-vis each customer, however, it is clarified that it does not guarantee that all Advertisers will be promoted on these platforms in an identical or a similar manner and/or that such advertising, in the framework of the Paid Campaign and on the above platforms, will reach the Advertiser’s desired results.
- All prices appearing on the Paid Campaign on the website or on emails are denominated in US Dollars . The prices include the value-added tax, as applicable under the law. The Paid Campaign Operator may update the prices on the Paid Campaign and/or on the website from time to time, at its exclusive discretion, and a notice of this will be posted on the website. An approved order constitutes a purchase that obligates the Business to pay the entire amount denominated in the quote and/or the website, in consideration for the order. The Business will be charged using the payment means it submitted. If the credit card company refuses to honor the transaction, the Paid Campaign Operator will not be able to deliver the order. The Advertiser is responsible for providing accurate credit information.
- The Business’s credit card will be cleared through a clearing company that has a binding agreement with the Paid Campaign Operator, and hence, the Paid Campaign Operator does not retain the Business’s payment information, and it is not liable for any act and/or omission on the clearing company’s part in connection with this.
- Term, Cancellation and Termination and Payment Terms.
All dollar amounts mentioned on the Website and in this Terms of Service are in US Dollars. Customer accounts are due and payable in full by the due date shown on the invoice or as otherwise agreed in writing by Finda. All customer accounts (specifically advertising budgets) must be fully paid in advance in order to run any advertising campaign through the Service. Customers can choose a fixed term advertising campaign or an ongoing advertising campaign with no specific end date. Campaigns with an advertising require a minimum commitment of one month (30 days) fees with the initial 4 weeks paid up front. Plans fees are automatically collected the day before the following 30 days period of the advertising campaign, in perpetuity until cancellation.
Non-payment of any fees owed may result in suspension or termination of Customer’s account, in addition to the pursuit of any other remedies Finda may have at law. Customer further agrees to maintain accurate and up to date information pertaining to Customer’s payment method. On top of the monthly fee (which is auto-renewed monthly) for the services provided,
When a customer identifies their monthly advertising budget to the website, they acknowledge that 50% percent of that budget will be paid to finda and the remaining amount will be paid to the online advertising networks. From time to time, these Payment Terms may be adjusted and special promotions may be given.
Term. Unless Your Account and subscription to a Service is terminated in accordance with the terms of the master Agreement or unless otherwise provided for in an Order Form, Your subscription to a Service (including any and all associated services) will renew for a Subscription Term equivalent in length to the then expiring Subscription Term. Unless otherwise provided for in an Order Form, the Subscription Charges applicable to Your subscription to a Service for any such subsequent Subscription Term shall be Our standard Subscription Charges for the Service Plan and Deployed Associated Services to which You have subscribed or which You have deployed, as applicable, as of the time such subsequent Subscription Term commences.
Cancellation. Either Party may elect to terminate Your Account and subscription to a Service as of the end of Your then current Subscription Term by providing notice, in accordance with the master Agreement prior to the end of such Subscription Term.
Mutual Termination for Cause. A Party may terminate the master Agreement for cause (a) upon written notice to the other Party of a material breach if such breach remains uncured at the expiration date of the breaching Party’s receipt of such written notice; or (b) if the other Party becomes the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors.
If the master Agreement is terminated by You in accordance with this section, We will refund You any prepaid fees covering the remainder of the Subscription Term after the effective date of termination.
If the master Agreement is terminated by Us in accordance with this section, You will pay any unpaid fees covering the remainder of the Subscription Term pursuant to all applicable Order Forms. In no event will termination relieve You of Your obligation to pay any fees payable to Us for the period prior to the effective date of termination.
Payment Upon Termination. Except for Your termination under Section 3., if You terminate Your subscription to a Service or cancel Your Account prior to the end of Your then effective Subscription Term, or if We terminate or cancel Your Account pursuant to Section 3., in addition to any other amounts You may owe Finda, You must immediately pay any then unpaid Subscription Charges associated with the remainder of such Subscription Term.
No Refunds. Except for Your termination rights under Section 3., if You elect to terminate Your subscription to the Service or cancel Your Account prior to the end of Your then current Subscription Term, no refunds or credits for Subscription Charges or other fees or payments will be provided to You.
Changes to this Terms Of Service
We may update our Terms Of Service from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Terms Of Service on this page.
You are advised to review this Terms Of Service periodically for any changes. Changes to this Terms Of Service are effective when they are posted on this page.
By email: email@example.com
Last updated: January 05, 202